If you have arthritis, you may be wondering what the 5 essential oils benefits for arthritis are. Over the counter pain relievers, such as aspirin and acetaminophen, are good for immediate relief, but some people would rather use all-natural remedies for arthritis and avoid many of the unpleasant side effects associated with long-term use of pain medicine. These are the essential oils benefits for arthritis.
- Ginger Oil If you have Rheumatoid Arthritis, your joints are particularly sensitive to the temperature. Ginger Oil warms the body and eases the effects of cold weather on the joints. You may still be able to tell when it is going to rain, but at least you will be able to do so less often than you normally can.
- Yarrow Oil Number two of the top five essential oils for arthritis is Yarrow Oil. Rheumatoid and Osteoarthritis patients both experience inflammation. Yarrow Oil's anti-inflammatory properties will help relieve the pain associated with both conditions.
- Scotch Pine Although it may seem like the name of a cleaning product from the northern part of Great Britain, this oil is useful for sore muscles as well as lubricating the areas between the joints.
- Omega 3 Omega 3 has become something of a cure-all. An incautious web surfer can find many claims about this essential oil that probably are not true. Omega 3 oils make the list simply because they slow the joint decay associated with osteoarthritis and are needed to cushion the tissue. An arthritis sufferer must consume the oil to achieve the full effect..
- Wintergreen Oil This is another essential oil for arthritis. When rubbed into the affected joints, it can alleviate the pain of both common types of this debilitating condition.
Many of the oils listed above have the similar results, although some of the essential oils listed here are more effective than the others. All you need to know is how often to apply them, the costs, and where to get them. All but the Omega 3 oils, which must be taken internally are applied to the skin. The oils can be bought from herb suppliers, health food stores, and natural food stores. National chains carry most of these oils as well.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.