5 Exciting Sex Ideas For Couples
It is an asset for all couples to maintain an active and refreshing sex life; as such, looking to learn 5 exciting sex ideas for couples might be a good way to add in a bit of excitement if things have gotten a little bland. Fortunately, finding new things to incorporate into sex to help keep her guessing is not a difficult task. This article will outline some of the more popular ways to introduce new aspects and help spice things up in the bedroom.
- Role play. One incredibly popular exciting sex idea for couples is to incorporate role playing into sex. This is something that can help bring out fantasies that either partner might have kept hidden due to embarrassment. Whether he wants to be taken care of by a sexy nurse, or she wants a hunky fireman to "rescue" her, there are endless possibilities that can be unlocked with a little fore play.
- Use toys. Experiment with toys during foreplay or even intercourse. This is something that can touch on new sensations, particularly for her, that can add a whole new intensive experience to typical sex.
- Regularly perform oral sex on each other. One exciting sex idea for couples is to regularly perform oral sex on each other. Whether the oral sex is during foreplay prior to sex, or during a lunch break before going back to work; regular oral sex can be a turn on for both partners that heightens the build up to intercourse, By getting each other regularly turned on, sex will generally be more exciting and intense.
- Try different positions. Play around with different positions. Whether the transition is simply from cowgirl to reverse cowgirl, or from on her knees doggy style to standing doggie style, experimenting with different positions can increase the sensation for her due to the various angles that persist, as well as give the man more ways to be in control.
- Try exploring the edges of your comfort zone as a couple. For those couples looking to breach their boundaries, try exploring different swinger clubs or fetish bars. These types of places might reveal hidden fantasies that either partner would have never known about had they not taken the step to explore the possibilities.