5 Exercises To Do With A Weider 4250 Home Gym
Are you wondering which 5 exercises to do with a Weider 4250 Home Gym for the fastest results? With this home gym's ability to help you perform 55 exercises you will need to decide which areas you are looking to target. Before you begin any exercise at home or in a gym consult with your doctor and use a spotter while working out, if possible.
- Bench Press(for the arms). This will build and define your arms and chest with an emphasis on triceps. Start out using a low number of weights that come with your Weider 4250 Home Gym for easy lifting. Build up by adding more weights gradually. Make sure your grip is shoulder width (called a close grip). Lift making sure to keep your shoulders forward and not bend your wrists. Complete the desired number of reps.
- Leg Press on a Weider 4250 Home Gym. Start out with light weights, then gradually build up to the desired weight. Make sure your feet and legs are aligned with your hips, feet should be shoulder width apart. Extend your legs using the ball of your foot while making sure to not lock out your knees. Inhale as you extend. Slowly bring your legs inward toward your body. Complete the desired number of reps.
- Leg Extensions. Sit on the bench with the roll bar which is located at the knee and ankle area on the Weider 4250 Home Gym. Place feet behind the lift bar. Lift your lower legs (in unison) to extend upward. Repeat reps to develop your quads.
- Woodchoppers Exercises (for the abdomen). Using the high and low pulleys located on the side of the Weider 4250 Home Gym to do the woodchoppers exercises. Start with the high ab cable (High to Low Woodchoppers). Pull the cable using both hands across the body in a downward motion making sure to use only torso muscles to complete this exercise. Next use the lower ab cable to go in a upward motion (Low to High Woodchoppers).
- Cable Curls (for the abdomen). Attach a straight bar to the lower pulley on a Weider 4250 Home Gym. Grab the low pulley with both hands shoulder width apart while facing the Weider 4250. Curl the bar upward until your hands are equal to your shoulders, while keeping your elbows in. Lower to arms natural length. Repeat reps.