5 Extreme Martial Arts Tricks
These 5 extreme martial arts tricks should be practiced by the student with a master. This will give you some ideas to pursue within the framework of your other training. These extreme martial arts tricks range from novice to expert. Check them out and then inquire at your dojo for further understanding. These styles are grounded in what is called extreme martial arts. This form of martial arts combines performance, acrobatics and gymnastics. This has led to a great deal of confusion as to whether it is a martial art or something else altogether. Regardless of what it's called, this form still requires extreme discipline, strength and mental prowess in order to pull it off successfully.
- The Butterfly Kick is one of the five extreme martial arts tricks that's designed for a novice. The student in this trick must put their base foot further away from their body and then dip the upper body down and up in a U shape. This moves the chest from above their back foot to above their base foot. The student should kick up their back leg and launch off their base while their chest is moving back upwards. This will set you into a flatspin. Kick the base leg up when the back leg reaches its optimum height. While the base leg is going up, the back leg should be coming down. Land on your back foot and settle into original stance.
- The Cheat 720 is a technique from the second level of the 5 extreme martial arts tricks. This one is for beginners as opposed to the novice. The student in this move is performing an outside spin kick. This move still contains 720 degrees of rotation from beginning to end, however, only 540 degrees of that is performed in the air. The kick is set off at the 360 mark.
- The Jacknife moves the student into the intermediate range of the five extreme martial arts tricks. This trick builds on the Cheat 720 by including a hyper inside kick before a hook. It’s a 540 move with an outside wheel kick thrown in when you land.
- The Crowd Awakener Level 2 is one of the extreme martial arts tricks that’s strictly for the advanced student. This move is comprised of a Corkscrew and then onto an inverted Split Kick. Your hips will be angled up towards the sky when you lock out. The Split Kick portion should contain a Twistkick or an Inverted Roundkick.
- The Corknife is an expert level of the extreme martial arts tricks. This move is a combination of a Corkscrew Roundkick and a Hook kick right before the land. You must get some really good height with the Corkscrew Roundkick in order to fit the Hook kick in there.