When looking to try something new, some people would like to know 5 facts about anal orgasms. There is a lot of information and misinformation on the online about the issue. The fact is that anal orgasms can truly be a new adventure for those who have never tried it. These 5 facts about anal orgasms are important for those who wish to experiment.
- The first fact about anal orgasms on the list of five facts about anal orgasms is simply that they do exist. There are people that would argue that there are no such things as anal orgasms. The anus has nerve endings that, when stimulated, can achieve orgasm in both men and women.
- There are quite a few tools for anal masturbation available on the market. These tools include butt plugs, beads, and dildos and vibrators. They are designed to directly stimulate the nerve ending around the female and male anal sphincter. While this is only the second fact on the list of five facts about anal orgasms, it is very important because to achieve the ultimate orgasm it is often a good idea to utilize these tools.
- The anus is not lubricated. This means that entering the anus without proper lubrication can create friction and possibly discomfort. There are quite a few lubricating products available at local stores and online. They range from three dollars to thirty dollars. There has also been reports of success with saliva but proceed with caution. This important fact must be remembered when discussing five facts about anal orgasms.
- The fourth fact on the list of five facts about anal orgasms is that they are best achieved in a comfortable environment. The feeling of tension or nervousness causes the muscles to contract. The ideal situation for anal orgasms is total muscle relaxation.
- The final fact on the list of five facts about anal orgasm is that it can be practiced by heterosexual couples as well as alone. Often anal sex has been attributed to only homosexual couples. Any couple can benefit from the pleasures achieved from anal orgasms. It is a wonderful way for heterosexual couples to spice up the bedroom or to try new masturbation techniques .
It takes an open mind and a willingness to explore and enjoy to achieve an anal orgasm. These five facts about anal orgasms will allow curious individuals to rethink preconceived notions about anal orgasms. Anal orgasms can be pleasurable and memorable for both parties.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?