Penis pumps all operate on the same principle, but these 5 facts about the Encore Vacuum Erection Device differentiate it from other penis pumps. The basic penis pump, also known as a vacuum constriction device, uses a vacuum chamber to engorge the penis with blood. A band around the entrance of the encore vacuum penis pump erection device helps the penis to maintain the erection as the blood flows into the sexual organ.
- The Encore Vacuum Erection Device does not require a prescription to use. You don't have to be embarrassed about talking to a doctor about erectile problems or if you think your penis is too small. You can order this device through retailers online.
- The Encore Vacuum Erection Device operates as a manual penis pump. While you might think that automated penis pumps are a better style of pump, an automated pump may cause issues if the chamber gets too much air sucked out of it. Blood vessels can be damaged and that's going to put a damper on your bedroom antics. Manual control allows you to minimize this. However, if you do want a battery operated pump, Encore makes another version of this pump that is automatic, the Deluxe Encore Vacuum Erection Device.
- Erections can last up to 30 minutes for users suffering from ED. The blood does not leave the penis for some time after the vacuum pump, so you can enjoy that erection with no problem.
- A safety release valve allows you to immediately release the encore vacuum erection device if problems occur. Do not mess around with the penis pump. If your dick feels painful or you can see bleeding or any other weird occurrence, hit the valve and get your dick out of there.
- The Encore Vacuum Erection Device comes with seven different rings to fit around a variety of penis sizes. Comfort is a big requirement for the pumps, since you aren't going to get a good erection if it doesn't feel good.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...