Want to get the facts about the male G Spot? It's a well-known fact that both women and men have a G Spot, or a section of genital tissue that, when stimulated, is capable of causing an orgasm. Read on to find out more about the male G Spot.
- The male G Spot is more commonly known as the male prostate gland. During fetal development the sensitive, spongy flesh forms the gland, remaining hidden until stimulated by some outside force.
- Anal penetration is the easiest way to reach the male prostate gland. This can be done with a finger or other clean object. While this may sound like an uncomfortable prospect, anal stimulation is safe and common for both homosexual and heterosexual men.
- G Spot stimulation combined with stimulation of the penis can result in over the top "double" orgasms, making it well worth the extra trouble of locating the male G Spot and becoming comfortable with the prospect of anal play. Try to stimulate your G Spot alone if the idea of involving a partner is too much for you. Use your finger or a toy designed for anal stimulation.
- Once penetration has been comfortable achieved, the prostate can be found in the direction of the navel. It will feel spongy and rough, like the flesh of a walnut. Further stimulation can result in an intense orgasm.
- Stimulation of the male G Spot should not be painful. Take your time getting to a point where penetration feels natural. If you feel pain you may need to slow down, be more gentle or consult with your physician.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.