Want to get the facts about the male G Spot? It's a well-known fact that both women and men have a G Spot, or a section of genital tissue that, when stimulated, is capable of causing an orgasm. Read on to find out more about the male G Spot.
- The male G Spot is more commonly known as the male prostate gland. During fetal development the sensitive, spongy flesh forms the gland, remaining hidden until stimulated by some outside force.
- Anal penetration is the easiest way to reach the male prostate gland. This can be done with a finger or other clean object. While this may sound like an uncomfortable prospect, anal stimulation is safe and common for both homosexual and heterosexual men.
- G Spot stimulation combined with stimulation of the penis can result in over the top "double" orgasms, making it well worth the extra trouble of locating the male G Spot and becoming comfortable with the prospect of anal play. Try to stimulate your G Spot alone if the idea of involving a partner is too much for you. Use your finger or a toy designed for anal stimulation.
- Once penetration has been comfortable achieved, the prostate can be found in the direction of the navel. It will feel spongy and rough, like the flesh of a walnut. Further stimulation can result in an intense orgasm.
- Stimulation of the male G Spot should not be painful. Take your time getting to a point where penetration feels natural. If you feel pain you may need to slow down, be more gentle or consult with your physician.
Sometimes, you're having such an awesome time during sex that you need to resort to horrific thoughts to help you delay ...
The government stimulus checks are in the works as we speak. Some may receive their extra cash as early as next Friday. ...
When someone tells you that they love you, it’s one of the greatest moments in that person’s life. It doesn’t ...