Want to get the facts about the male G Spot? It's a well-known fact that both women and men have a G Spot, or a section of genital tissue that, when stimulated, is capable of causing an orgasm. Read on to find out more about the male G Spot.
- The male G Spot is more commonly known as the male prostate gland. During fetal development the sensitive, spongy flesh forms the gland, remaining hidden until stimulated by some outside force.
- Anal penetration is the easiest way to reach the male prostate gland. This can be done with a finger or other clean object. While this may sound like an uncomfortable prospect, anal stimulation is safe and common for both homosexual and heterosexual men.
- G Spot stimulation combined with stimulation of the penis can result in over the top "double" orgasms, making it well worth the extra trouble of locating the male G Spot and becoming comfortable with the prospect of anal play. Try to stimulate your G Spot alone if the idea of involving a partner is too much for you. Use your finger or a toy designed for anal stimulation.
- Once penetration has been comfortable achieved, the prostate can be found in the direction of the navel. It will feel spongy and rough, like the flesh of a walnut. Further stimulation can result in an intense orgasm.
- Stimulation of the male G Spot should not be painful. Take your time getting to a point where penetration feels natural. If you feel pain you may need to slow down, be more gentle or consult with your physician.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …