5 Facts About Sex During Early Pregnancy
While some people may believe that they know it all when it comes to sex during pregnancy, you may be surprised to learn about these 5 facts about sex during early pregnancy. Be sure to keep an open mind in order to achieve optimal results in sex during early pregnancy with your partner.
- Pregnant women often experience an increase in their sex drive early in the pregnancy. Research has found that this may be due to changes and increases in specific hormones.
- You should be able to do your favorite positions easily. Typically, pregnant women do not put on a whole lot of weight during early pregnancy, and therefore you should be able to perform nearly any position with ease.
- Pregnant women have an easier time achieving orgasm. This is due to an increase in the amount of blood in the pregnant woman's body. This increased blood flow leads to greater arousal and orgasm rates.
- You cannot hurt a baby during the first trimester of pregnancy. This is one of the most common misconceptions when it comes to having sex during early pregnancy. No matter what sexual position you try, it is nearly impossible to get anywhere near the baby during sexual intercourse in early pregnancy.
- Pregnant women are prone to mood swings, especially during early pregnancy. Be aware that a pregnant woman's mood may change from one minute to the next and this includes a desire to have sex. Don't get angry with your partner if you turn your back and she is no longer in the mood.