These are the best 5 famous celebrity Christmas quotes. These celebrities give us insight on why Christmas is so great, no matter who you are or where you are located.
- Bob Hope On A Happy Celebration- Bob Hope tells us why Christmas is so great. Why we should appreciate Christmas a little more when he said this famous Christmas quote: "When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things, not the great occasions, give off the greatest glow of happiness."
- Jay Leno On Today Society- Jay Leno might not be the funniest comedian, but once on a while he gets a good joke. In this famous Christmas quote, Jay talks about todays society. "The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D. C. This wasn't for any religious reasons. They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin."
- Erma Bombeck On Christmas As A Kid- Erma tells us why Christmas is the greatest as a kid. The feeling that overfills you on Christmas morning as a kid is undoubtable, and Erma explains it to us in this famous Christmas quote. "There's nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child."
- Bart Simpson On True Meaning Of Christmas– Bart may be a cartoon character but he hit the nail on the head in this quote … kind of. Bart explains to us it is not the gifts that matter, but the birth of a special somebody in this great Christmas quote. "Aren't we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas? You know … the birth of Santa."
- Calvin Coolidge On Christmas Spirit- Calvin Coolidge explains to us why we should have the Christmas spirit year-round. "Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.