These are the best 5 famous celebrity Christmas quotes. These celebrities give us insight on why Christmas is so great, no matter who you are or where you are located.
- Bob Hope On A Happy Celebration- Bob Hope tells us why Christmas is so great. Why we should appreciate Christmas a little more when he said this famous Christmas quote: "When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things, not the great occasions, give off the greatest glow of happiness."
- Jay Leno On Today Society- Jay Leno might not be the funniest comedian, but once on a while he gets a good joke. In this famous Christmas quote, Jay talks about todays society. "The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D. C. This wasn't for any religious reasons. They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin."
- Erma Bombeck On Christmas As A Kid- Erma tells us why Christmas is the greatest as a kid. The feeling that overfills you on Christmas morning as a kid is undoubtable, and Erma explains it to us in this famous Christmas quote. "There's nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child."
- Bart Simpson On True Meaning Of Christmas– Bart may be a cartoon character but he hit the nail on the head in this quote … kind of. Bart explains to us it is not the gifts that matter, but the birth of a special somebody in this great Christmas quote. "Aren't we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas? You know … the birth of Santa."
- Calvin Coolidge On Christmas Spirit- Calvin Coolidge explains to us why we should have the Christmas spirit year-round. "Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.