These are the best 5 famous celebrity Christmas quotes. These celebrities give us insight on why Christmas is so great, no matter who you are or where you are located.
- Bob Hope On A Happy Celebration- Bob Hope tells us why Christmas is so great. Why we should appreciate Christmas a little more when he said this famous Christmas quote: "When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things, not the great occasions, give off the greatest glow of happiness."
- Jay Leno On Today Society- Jay Leno might not be the funniest comedian, but once on a while he gets a good joke. In this famous Christmas quote, Jay talks about todays society. "The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D. C. This wasn't for any religious reasons. They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin."
- Erma Bombeck On Christmas As A Kid- Erma tells us why Christmas is the greatest as a kid. The feeling that overfills you on Christmas morning as a kid is undoubtable, and Erma explains it to us in this famous Christmas quote. "There's nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child."
- Bart Simpson On True Meaning Of Christmas– Bart may be a cartoon character but he hit the nail on the head in this quote … kind of. Bart explains to us it is not the gifts that matter, but the birth of a special somebody in this great Christmas quote. "Aren't we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas? You know … the birth of Santa."
- Calvin Coolidge On Christmas Spirit- Calvin Coolidge explains to us why we should have the Christmas spirit year-round. "Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.