Looking for 5 famous Mexican actresses? The Mexican actresses listed below are all beautiful and talented. They were all born in Mexico and their ages vary. They are all famous due to their work in movies, soap operas or the music industry.
- Salma Hayek. Hayek is a famous Mexican actress who was born on September 2, 1966. She is five feet, two inches and has been in many movies, including "Desperado," "After the Sunset" and "Bandidas." She was the first Mexican actress to be nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actress. Her first acting job was landed when she was 23 years old.
- Maite Perroni. This famous Mexican actress was born on March 3, 1983. She was a member of the famous band RBD for many years and is the spokeswoman for NYX Cosmetics. She has starred in many movies and television shows, including "Rebelde" and "Cuidado con el Angel."
- Ninel Conde. Born in 1970, this top Mexican actress is extremely popular for many reasons. She was born in Toluca, Mexico, and recently released a Latin singing album. She was nominated for a Latin Grammy Award for this album. She became very popular from starring in a Mexican soap opera.
- Ariadna Thalia Sodi Miranda. Miranda is one of the most famous Latin singers ever. She was born on August 26, 1971, and has starred in soap operas and movies. Miranda is known as the "Queen of Soap Operas." In her career, she has received over 2,000 awards for singing and acting, and she began her singing career at age nine.
- Maria Elena Velasco. Also known as "La India Maria," Velasco has been acting for decades. She was born in 1940 and has starred in Spanish-language movies since 1972. She is also well known for being a famous Mexican comedienne.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …