It is difficult to choose just 5 famous quotes about love by Marilyn Monroe. The blonde bombshell often spoke about love and how it applied to the world. Here are the top five famous quotes about love by Marilyn Monroe in no particular order.
- "Love and work are the only two real things in our lives. They belong together, otherwise it is off. Work is in itself a form of love." Monroe's take on the two passions in her life is shared by many people.
- "Men who think that a woman's past love affairs lessen her love for them are usually stupid and weak. A woman can bring a new love to each man she loves, providing there are not too many." Monroe's perspective on relationships and love makes this one of her most famous quotes.
- "A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left." Although Monroe seemed optimistic in her views on love at times, in this quote she seems like she was having a tough time relationship-wise. It is because of this new perspective on love that this quote is one of the most famous quotes about love by Marilyn Monroe.
- "It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone." This particular quote from Marilyn Monroe summed up the feelings of many. Monroe had experienced her own fair share of bad relationships and had come to the conclusion that being unhappy alone is far better than an unhappy relationship.
- "The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space." Women look for different things, but in the end, most want to experience the thrill Monroe discusses in this quote. That feeling is summed up in this famous quote about love by Marilyn Monroe.
Marilyn Monroe had many other quotes about love and relationships. At times, she sounded as if she had been scorned by love. At others, she sounded like a young schoolgirl with her first crush.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …