By keeping some basic guidelines in mind, you can learn about 5 great fashion tips for men. No matter what your age, good fashion choices can help you get a date, land a job, or move ahead in a number of other ways.
- Fit is everything for men when making fashion choices. The most important fashion tip for men that you must keep in mind is that it is essential to make sure that your clothing fits you properly. Most men wear their clothes too big. Your clothes should hug the curves of your body, without being too tight. Looking like a sausage is never a good idea, either.
- Keep your fashion choices simple. Your wardrobe should look great, but this doesn't mean you should overdo it. Try to avoid wearing more than three different colors at a time, as well as more than three pieces of jewelry.
- Invest in a good pair of shoes. This is one thing that women will notice. Men often make the mistake of having their clothes cleaned and pressed, but then forget about their shoes. Show you have good taste by getting a nice pair and then keeping them looking good.
- Avoid tees with logos. When you walk around with one of these shirts on, you look like a big walking billboard.
- Disregard fashion trends. You should never buy something because it is "in style." Ask yourself whether or not you look good in the item first, and if you don't put it back on the rack for some other sucker to buy.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
The Gentleman’s Guide to Online Gaming
Get into FPSs and MOBAs without getting your ass kicked… too much.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.