5 Female Orgasm Tips
Whether you are a woman who wants a satisfying sex life, or a man who would like to please your partner, you should take note from the 5 female orgasm tips below.
- Ambience. It should not be surprising that first of the 5 female orgasm tips is about creating a romantic and comfortable environment for both you and your partner. Make her feel relaxed in the surroundings. This does not meant that you will need to decorate your bedroom meticulously every single time, just make sure that the sheets are clean and the pillows are comfortable.
- Cunnilingus. Foreplay is extremely important in bringing female orgasm. Before focusing on the clitoris, you should first use your tongue to lick the vulva in a circular motion. Once your partner is enjoying herself, you can then flick your tongue in a gentle manner around her clitoris. You may also put a finger at her vaginal opening to stimulate the G-spot.
- Clitoris. No female orgasm tips will be complete without mentioning the clitoris. This little spot is extremely sensitive and very few women can achieve orgasm without clitoris stimulation. Make sure that your hand is moist before you rub it against her clitoris; otherwise, she may feel uncomfortable. Rub it at a constant pace and adjust the pressure according to your partner's wish. Do not be afraid to ask her what she likes.
- Lubrication. Before you have vaginal intercourse, make sure that your partner is well-lubricated either with her own secretion or with commercial lubricants. Dry sex is extremely painful for a woman and she is not likely to reach an orgasm when she is stressed and in pain. To help achieve female orgasm, make sure that you have a bottle of lubricants at your bedside table.
- Positions. Certain positions will help reach female organism more easily than others. Let your partner go on top so she can control the pace and depth of the penetration. The reverse cowgirl position will stimulate her G-Spot while letting her be in command, so she would have an orgasm easily.
Tip: If your partner constantly complains that she cannot reach an orgasm and that sex hurts, she may be suffering from a vaginal infection and should consult a doctor.