Any field hockey player would be delighted to get one of these 5 field hockey gifts. These are great as end of the season gifts or a gifts for players who are doing an excellent job during the season.
- Personalized Tote Bag. Every field hockey player needs a good tote bag to carry their extra clothes in. Hockey players will feel special if they have a bag with their name on it. Taking an ordinary tote bag and having the players name embroidered into it makes it a very unique and personalized field hockey gift.
- Shadow Box. Any player would be delighted to receive one of these as a field hockey gift. Shadow boxes can be filled with memories from the hockey season including game medals and varsity letters. To make the shadow box even more special the hockey player's name can be engraved on the front of the box.
- Personalized Photo Frame. Even though this is very inexpensive, it is an awesome field hockey gift. An inexpensive wood photo frame can be painted the team colors. For an even more personalized touch the players name and field hockey number can be written on the frame. Little foam hockey sticks, that are sold at all different types of craft stores, can also be glued on the outside of the photo frame. Of course a great picture of the player should be added to the frame before giving it as a gift.
- Field Hockey Scrap Book. This is a great end of the season field hockey gift. Pictures of all the games, banquets, and awards ceremonies can be added to the scrap book. It is also a good idea to leave a few blank pages at the end of the book, so the player has room to add any pictures that they might want to include.
- Jewelry. Good jewelry is a field hockey gift that will last and will be cherished forever. Necklaces can be of field hockey sticks or the player's number. Rings can have the team name or players name engraved into them. Charm bracelets with charm hockey sticks or charms with the player's number option when giving jewelry as a gift.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.