Need 5 finger food appetizer recipes for Thanksgiving? Preparing for a Thanksgiving can be a hectic time for many people. Here are 5 recipes to try this Thanksgiving.
- 4 tortillas
- 2/3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Cinnamon sugar (optional)
- On an ungreased baking sheet, place two tortillas.
- Spread applesauce onto tortilla.
- Sprinkle on cheese and optional cinnamon sugar.
- Place second tortilla on top. Then brush with butter, and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for seven to eight minutes at 400 degrees.
- Cut into triangles and serve.
Ham and Asparagus Roll- Ups
- 16 asparagus spears, trimmed.
- Thinly sliced ham
- 16 slices of Swiss cheese cut in half
- Green olives
- Steam asparagus until they are crisp.
- Lay two or three slices of ham onto a flat surface.
- Next lay two Swiss cheese slices on top of the ham layers.
- Place a piece of asparagus in the middle of ham and Swiss layers.
- Roll your layers.
- Stick a toothpick into an olive.
- Then stick the toothpick into your ham and asparagus roll to keep it from unrolling.
Mini Taco Boats
- 1 bag of Tostitos Scoops tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup Black olives
- According to your number of guests, place the scoop chips onto a flat surface.
- Next fill the scoops by spooning salsa into them.
- Now layer desired amount of cheese into the scoop.
- Top the scoop with a dollop of sour cream and finish them off with a black olive or two.
Tomato and Ricotta Brushetta
- 1 baguette
- 3 tablespoon pesto
- 1/4 salt
- 1 cup sun dried tomato
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- Cut baguette into twelve slices.
- Brush pesto onto the slices.
- In in small bowl mix ricotta cheese and pesto.
- Spread ricotta mixture onto slices.
- Bake in the oven at 450 degrees for six minutes.
Turkey Cranberry Pinwheel
- 1 can Pillsbury crescent dinner rolls.
- 4 thin slices of turkey breast
- 2/3 cups shredded cheese
- 4 tablespoons cranberries
- Heat oven 375 degrees and spray baking sheet with cooking oil.
- Unroll dough.
- Spread turkey slices, cheese and cranberries onto dough.
- Roll at an angle and pinch ends.
- Cut into 24 slices.
- Bake for ten to fifteen minutes, or until golden brown.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.