Need 5 finger food appetizer recipes for Thanksgiving? Preparing for a Thanksgiving can be a hectic time for many people. Here are 5 recipes to try this Thanksgiving.
- 4 tortillas
- 2/3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Cinnamon sugar (optional)
- On an ungreased baking sheet, place two tortillas.
- Spread applesauce onto tortilla.
- Sprinkle on cheese and optional cinnamon sugar.
- Place second tortilla on top. Then brush with butter, and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for seven to eight minutes at 400 degrees.
- Cut into triangles and serve.
Ham and Asparagus Roll- Ups
- 16 asparagus spears, trimmed.
- Thinly sliced ham
- 16 slices of Swiss cheese cut in half
- Green olives
- Steam asparagus until they are crisp.
- Lay two or three slices of ham onto a flat surface.
- Next lay two Swiss cheese slices on top of the ham layers.
- Place a piece of asparagus in the middle of ham and Swiss layers.
- Roll your layers.
- Stick a toothpick into an olive.
- Then stick the toothpick into your ham and asparagus roll to keep it from unrolling.
Mini Taco Boats
- 1 bag of Tostitos Scoops tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup Black olives
- According to your number of guests, place the scoop chips onto a flat surface.
- Next fill the scoops by spooning salsa into them.
- Now layer desired amount of cheese into the scoop.
- Top the scoop with a dollop of sour cream and finish them off with a black olive or two.
Tomato and Ricotta Brushetta
- 1 baguette
- 3 tablespoon pesto
- 1/4 salt
- 1 cup sun dried tomato
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- Cut baguette into twelve slices.
- Brush pesto onto the slices.
- In in small bowl mix ricotta cheese and pesto.
- Spread ricotta mixture onto slices.
- Bake in the oven at 450 degrees for six minutes.
Turkey Cranberry Pinwheel
- 1 can Pillsbury crescent dinner rolls.
- 4 thin slices of turkey breast
- 2/3 cups shredded cheese
- 4 tablespoons cranberries
- Heat oven 375 degrees and spray baking sheet with cooking oil.
- Unroll dough.
- Spread turkey slices, cheese and cranberries onto dough.
- Roll at an angle and pinch ends.
- Cut into 24 slices.
- Bake for ten to fifteen minutes, or until golden brown.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …