If the fireman in your life is finally going to retire from the adventures of his career, you should consider one of these 5 firefighter retirement gifts. Each gift could be taken as a gesture of thanks for his service. They could also be used and seen daily to remind him of his hard working days as a firefighter.
- Matching firefighter watch and money clip set. The new retiree will enjoy the usefulness of the watch and money clip that is embellished with the firefighter Maltese. He will appreciate your effort in finding this unique firefighter retirement gift. It is available through Personal Creations and retails for about $80. The back of the watch can be engraved with three lines at eighteen characters each, should you choose to include a special message.
- Firefighter figurines by Michael Garman. Garman’s figurines are hand painted and made of solid resin. He offers a variety of statues which emphasize the work of a fireman in action. His figurines sell for about $100 and would be a great piece of memorabilia to have around the house.
- Firefighter Maltese charm made of 14K gold. This firefighter retirement gift has a fireman’s hat with axes crossed in the center of the charm. Each of the four sides encompassing the center are detailed with a fireman’s ladder and a fire hydrant. It weighs 3.3 grams and can be purchased online for about $200 through the On The Web Marketing Group out of Las Vegas, Nevada. This is a great gift for the retiree who enjoys wearing jewelry.
- Firefighter Wind Chimes. These wind chimes are designed specifically for the fireman in your life. They are made from anodized aluminum tubes and have a high-density striker in the middle providing a deep tone. These specialized firefighter retirement gifts are found online and in many gift shops across the country. They will range in price from $40 to $100 depending on the size and style that you choose.
- Personalized firefighter recognition plaque. Try a walnut wall plaque with a bronzed metal silhouette of a fireman on the top potion with an area for a personal message on the bottom of the plaque. Ask for an engraved message to be added in gold lettering on a black and red engraving plate. This firefighter retirement gift shows your true appreciation for all his years of service and should cost about $100.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.