5 First Date Conversation Topics
There are 5 first date conversation topics that are bound to get the ball rolling in the right direction. Keep in mind that certain conversations have the potential to go south quickly and possibly eliminate your chances of date number two. Keep the first date conversation positive at all times.
- What is your passion in life? Instead of asking a woman what she does, ask her what's her passion in life to start a first date conversation. You will learn more about her motivations this way. You'll also spark her interest with this simple yet smart question.
- Tell me about your family. Some women love to talk about their families in a first date conversation. It's easy and familiar to them. So ask if she has any siblings, nieces and nephews.
- Favorite food. If you really like a girl, it's a good idea to find out what type of food she really likes (and what food she doesn't like) during a first date conversation. This will help you choose an ideal restaurant for the second date.
- What do you do for fun? This is one of those first date conversation questions that women love to expand on, but unknowingly some may shoot themselves in the foot with it. For example, she might give too many details like, "I love to party every weekend and get drunk 'til I pass out." That's a warning sign for you. On the other hand, you could learn some fun activities that she will enjoy on a second date.
- What television shows do you watch? This is a simple yet fun first date conversation topic that will help keep the back and forth going for a while. Ask if she prefers reality TV or sitcoms.