Learn these 5 first time foreplay tips if you wish to take things to the next level. Females are very sensual and affectionate creatures. They like all that touchy feely stuff. You want to get her all hot and bothered and perhaps stimulate her into the horizontal position, than you need to know what to do and when to do it to get her in the mood. These foreplay tips will have her body tingling with anticipation.
- Tease and squeeze. When you are having foreplay and it’s fairly new don’t be too aggressive, be more subtle. Allow her to feel your big strong hands pulling her closer to you as you still a sweet and passionate kiss.
- The ear is an arousing spot. When you are whispering sweet nothings in her ear, take advantage of that foreplay moment and nipple on the tip end of her ear. She may like it if you slowly slip your tongue in her ear as long as it’s not to wet. A word of caution if you don’t know if tongue diving in her ear will excite her than you may want to reconsider; it may possibly be a foreplay buzz kill.
- Blow on her neck. Just the feel of your warm breathe on her neck, while giving her gentle kisses is enough to send her into overdrive. This foreplay tip is simple yet very effective in getting a home run.
- Caress the inside of her hand. The hands are more sensitive than you might think. Just fondle the inside of her hand with one finger as you glide up her arm and to her shoulder. The expression on her face will show she is getting aroused by your sensual touch.
- Show public affection. It will definitely be a turn on if you are not shy about having a little mild foreplay in public. If she is standing in front of you give her a nice big hug from the back, but let her feel every inch of you before quickly pulling away. She might be ready to turn this public outing into a more intimate one.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …