5 Flirting Signals
If you're confused on whether or not she's hitting on you, take a look at these 5 flirting signals. Flirting is a sign of how much you like someone. It's not uncommon for a woman to flirt with the object of her desire. Women send out signals that may be subtle or downright confusing to guys. Some ladies openly flirt with everybody and there are some who do it discreetly. Here's a guide to flirting signals.
- Smiling. A smile can convey many meanings. Most are friendly ways to communicate pleasure or happiness. But there are some smiles that say more. A woman that smiles from the other side of a crowded room is trying to get your attention. A seductive smile means she probably wants to know you a little better. It's meant to entice you into talking to her. Talking, of course, may lead to other things.
- Chatty. Most flirting begins with a little chat. If a woman wants to know you or get into your pants, she will strike up a conversation. The conversation will be light and friendly. If it's in the workplace, she'll probably pretend to need something or help. You'll know if this is a flirty conversation if the woman seems sort of shy but is constantly finding a reason to come up to you. If she is your neighbor, you might find her borrowing sugar or coffee every day.
- Light Touching. You may find yourself being lightly touched by a woman flirting with you. Some women will touch a man's face, hand or hair. It's a signal that she wants to touch more, but is holding back. Sometimes the touch is so light and fleeting, you make consider it an accident. But if these little "accidents" keep occurring, it's time to step up your game.
- Eye Contact. An interested woman will flirt with her eyes. Women who are very interested in you will make direct eye contact. The look is intense and sexy. She may also look at you in an appraising way. If she likes what she sees, she will let you know with her eyes.
- Walking Your Way. You should know something is up when a woman walks by you every chance she gets. You may notice her swing her hips more seductively. Another signal of this type of flirting is saying hello whenever she walks by. If she walks by, smiles and greets you, then you may have a winner.
Flirting signals are not easily seen at times. Women have made it an art to flirt with a guy. Pay attention. She just might be flirting with you.