Since vitamin B12 is essential for good health you will want to be sure to try these 5 foods that contain vitamin B12. A lack of B12 can cause megaloblastic anemia. Stomach surgery and certain disease conditions are just a few of the things that can cause vitamin B12 deficiency. No matter what the cause of your vitamin B12 deficiency you will want to have these five foods that contain vitamin B12.
- Fish. Many different kinds of fish contain a lot of vitamin B12. Tuna is a food that contains a good amount of vitamin B12, buy you should buy the type that is packed in water instead oil to avoid getting too much fat. Salmon, pollock, and herring are other fishes that will help you get enough B12.
- Beef. While most beef contains a good amount of protein three ounces of beef liver contains a whopping sixty-eight mpgs of this essential vitamin. Besides being high in vitamin B12 liver also contains beneficial folic acid. Beef burgers and beef roast also contain vitamin B12. Many people are pleasantly surprised to find out that delicious beef steaks are one of the foods that contain vitamin B12.
- Dairy Products. While milk contains vitamin B12 it can get boring, so try some other dairy products with milk. Trying a variety of cheeses is a good way to get enough dairy products in your diet. Yogurt is another delicious food that contains vitamin B12.
- Chicken. This includes all varieties of chicken. The good thing about getting your B12 from chicken is that it can be prepared a lot of different ways. Chicken livers and chicken giblets are foods that are especially high in Vitamin B12.
- Seafood. Besides tasting amazing, Seafood is another food that contains vitamin B12. Oysters contain about sixteen mpgs of protein while oysters contain about thirteen mpgs of protein. Eating crab is another good way to add vitamin B12 to your diet.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …