5 Foods That Increase Fertility
Here are five foods that increase fertility. Over the years, scientific research and folk lore suggest that what you eat can impact fertility. Eating an overall healthy diet and keeping your body healthy is the best way to make sure it will be easy for you to have a baby. Trying adding these foods to your diet before seeing a fertility specialist.
- Citrus Fruits. The vitamin C in oranges, limes and lemons prevents the sperm from getting stuck together and allows them to swim freely. Every morning, start your day with a glass of orange juice, and drink lemonade throughout the day to increase fertility.
- Pumpkin Seeds. This is a snack loaded with zinc and boosts fertility. Studies show that zinc and the other fatty acids in pumpkin seeds help the male reproductive system function better.
- Flaxseed and Flaxseed Oil. Flaxseed is available whole and as a supplement. Flaxseed has fatty acids which help the entire reproductive system work well, which increases fertility. Don't use flaxseed oil to cook. You can grind up flaxseed and sprinkle it in your oatmeal, or take flaxseed supplements, or add flaxseed oil to a smoothie as its mixing.
- Garlic. Garlic is a superfood, which provides selenium, and is crucial for creating healthy sperm and increasing fertility. Eating garlic regularly ensures that you're producing sperm with normal chromosomes.
- Oysters. Not only are they an aphrodisiac, but oysters also provide zinc, which is a mineral that plays a key role in producing healthy sperm and boosting fertility.
Remember, there are a lot of factors that go into making a baby. Try not to stress out too much, because stress reduces your chances of making a baby. Eat right, and try to keep sex fun. Before you know it, you'll have a baby on the way!