5 Foods That Make You Fart
Most people have had experience with these 5 foods that make you fart, but they may not realize that the foods are causing the problem. People eat a lot of food that won’t digest very easily, and this is one of the things that cause gas. Eating these foods isn’t necessarily a problem from a health perspective, but some people may choose to avoid foods that make you fart in certain embarrassing situations.
- Some of the most famous foods that make you fart are in the bean family. Just about any kind of bean can potentially cause gas. This happens because we lack certain enzymes in our stomachs, and it makes beans hard to digest.
- Fatty meats tend to make you fart. Meat and fat both digest very slowly, which causes the stomach to produce excess gas during the process. Meat based farts also tend to be some of the least pleasant smelling, so that’s also something to take into consideration.
- Carbonated beverages and beer are some of the more potent foods that make you fart. This is because the carbonation bubbles get into the stomach and cause gas to build up.
- High fiber vegetables are really good for you, but unfortunately they can also make you fart. Fiber is very much like meat in the sense that it digests very slowly.
- Garlic may make your foods taste better, and it can very healthy, but is also has the potential to make you fart. Different people have varying tolerances for garlic, so your mileage may vary.