5 Foods That Make You Feel Good
If you want to eat foods that make you feel better and give you excellent nutritional value you may want to learn about these five foods that make you feel good. Not only are these foods low in calories, they have special components that make a person feel better as well. Here are a five foods that make you feel good.
- Chili peppers. Chili Peppers have a component in them called capsaicin. Not only does it boost your metabolism, it also releases a stream of toxins that help keep your energy up to its potential. With the many recipes that can be found using chili peppers, there are plenty of ways to eat this food and make yourself feel good.
- Dark chocolate. If you have a sweet tooth and still want to feel good about what you are eating, dark chocolate that has at least 70 percent cacao has antioxidants in it that help with anti-aging and fighting off disease. Combine that with a product that provides instant pleasure, you have something to eat that not only makes you feel good but helps out your body as well.
- Avocado. Avocado can be used in a variety of ways such as being made into a dip, used in place of fattening mayonnaise or on a burger with your lettuce and tomato. It has a lot of unsaturated fats that help with cholesterol lowering and helps fill a person up so that they eat less. Avacado is also good for the skin so it has many benefits.
- Egg whites. You may not know that egg whites contain tryptophan, a chemical ingredient that helps with seratonin levels and melatonin levels. These two things are what is needed to not only feel good but to get the right amount of sleep. Since eggs are used in so many recipes, they are easy to eat so that you get the most benefit out of them.
- Green or white tea. Both green and white tea are more beneficial than coffee because although both contain caffeine, the tea is full of antioxidants that can help you fight off diseases and help your body heal.
While there are many foods that can make a person feel good, these five foods that make you feel good are an excellent start in finding exactly what you enjoy eating as well as knowing what kind of helpful benefits you can acquire from choosing them.