5 Foods That Make You Poop Fast
There are certain times when you would love to know which 5 foods that make you poop fast. Sometimes, when you get irregular or constipated, you foods that are going to act quickly on your digestive system by helping you go to the bathroom. In addition, certain foods work faster to make you poop that others. If, however, you have troubling having a bowel movement after eating these five foods consistently, you might want to visit your health care provider. You may need a laxative or a fiber supplement to get you regular again. If you want to learn about how to poop fast, read about these five foods that can help.
- Prunes regulate your digestive system and are loaded with antioxidants. These delicious treats are notorious for shaking up the gastrointestinal system, which is why it is first on the five foods that make you poop fast list. In addition, prunes are loaded with vitamins and mineral, and they taste great too. They are a satisfying treat that quell hunger, while helping you poop fast.
- Green apples taste great and win second place in the five foods that make you poop fast. Green apples not only provide you with a great source of fiber, they are crunchy and taste great. In addition, they are low in calories and will not only help you poop fast, they will bulk up your stool so that you don't feel bloated.
- Ripe peaches are also included in the five foods that make you poop fast list. When you are constipated, sometimes the thought of food does not appeal to you. It is for this reason that peaches are so great because in addition to making you poop fast, their sweet and delicious flavor helps settle your stomach.
- Legumes such as beans and lentils are important components of the five foods that make you poop fast. Because they are loaded with fiber, they will regular your bowel movements quickly and provide you with a great source of iron.
- Whole grain foods are also part of the five foods that make you poop fast list. Whole grains such as whole grain breads and cereals make you poop fast because they are high sources of fiber. It is important to note that although foods high in fiber are part of a healthy diet and make you poop, they also produce intestinal gas, which for some people can be uncomfortable.