5 Foods That Make You Poop A Lot
If you are suffering from constant constipation, you may want to learn more about the 5 foods that make you poop a lot. If you want to have a regular and smooth bowel movement, it is important for you to drink plenty of water, exercise consistently, and have enough fiber intake.
- Raspberries. Believe it or not, raspberries are one of the five foods that make you poop a lot due to its high fiber content. One cup of raspberries will give you eight grams of fiber. However, do beware that you cannot replace real fruits with juice as fiber will be lost during the process. Also, raspberries can be very pricey, depending on your location. Try the local's farmers market for cheaper produce.
- Whole-wheat spaghetti. If you are a big fan of carbs and do not enjoy eating vegetables and fruits, you may resort to whole-wheat spaghetti as it is one of the foods that make you poop a lot. Again, this is because whole-wheat spaghetti contains a high fiber content. It is also less refined than regular spaghetti, and thus contains more nutrients, such as manganese and different forms of vitamin B.
- Flaxseed. Flaxseed is great if you are suffering from bloating due to constipation. Not only is flaxseed one of the foods that make you poop a lot, it is also very delicious. You can easily purchase ground flaxseed in an organic grocery store. Try adding it to your oatmeal or yogurt during breakfast. Flaxseed also contains omega-3 oil which facilitates brain functions.
- Olive oil. Olive oil, when taken twice daily, will help regulate your bowel movement. Since olive oil can soften your stool, it is not surprising that it is one of the foods that make you poop a lot. Take a spoon of olive oil in the morning, and one right before you sleep and you will be impressed by its effect on your intestine.
- Salt water. Drink a glass of warm water with three teaspoons of salt in the morning. You may adjust the amount of salt, but make sure that the cup of water tastes salty. Not only is salt water one of those foods that make you poop a lot, it may keep you on the toilet for at least an hour. Do not be too ambitious when you first attempt this regimen.