By keeping some basic guidelines in mind, you can learn about 5 foods that make your butt bigger. No matter if you are interested in making your butt bigger or preventing your butt from becoming too large, understanding which foods to avoid or add to your diet is essential in order to help you achieve your desired results. Typically, foods that are high in fat, calories, and salt are most likely to make your butt bigger.
- Cheese. Cheese is a food that is almost guaranteed to make your butt bigger. This is due to the high amount of fat found in the cheese. In addition, the high salt content can also contribute to a larger rear end.
- Pasta. While pasta does not contain that much fat, it is typically loaded with calories from carbohydrates. Pastas made from white flour will contribute more to the development of a large butt than pasta made from whole wheat flour.
- Chocolate. This is an obvious one. Chocolate is rich in fat, calories, and sodium–all of which were described above as contributing to the development of a bigger butt.
- Pizza. Pizza is like chocolate in that is contains plenty of fat, calories, and sodium. Pizzas with extra cheese, cured meats, and lots of sauce can especially contribute to a larger butt.
- Beer. Finally, beer consumption has been strongly linked to the development of a large butt. This is due not only to the fact that beer is very caloric, but also to the fact that drinking it lowers inhibitions, and makes people more likely to eat the foods described above, which might normally be avoided.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
19 Men’s Grooming Gaffes That Totally Turn Women Off
And what to do about them.
As Boogie Nights Turns 20, Here’s What You Didn’t Kno...
Fun facts about Paul Thomas Anderson, Dirk Diggler, Rollergirl and more.