These 5 foods that prevent acne can help decrease those annoying breakouts that can happen on our faces. Eating a good diet is essential to preventing acne. Acne is caused by bacteria that builds up in your system and clogs your pores. Acne then forms due to the toxins. Giving your body vitamins through food and drinks are necessary to keep your face acne free. Try these five foods to keep acne at bay from your face.
- Berries. Eating berries including raspberries, blueberries, and cranberries help prevent acne. Berries have phytochemicals included within them. Phytochemicals help the skin cells by protecting them against damage. Make sure you eat fresh berries and not frozen or preserved. You can eat them right from the carton or blend them in a smoothie with some other acne-preventing ingredients.
- Yogurt. Eating a daily helping of yogurt helps prevent acne through helping the skin be smooth and healthy. Probiotics, the good bacteria, in yogurt helps combat current breakouts too. Applying yogurt to your face daily gives your skin a good balanced pH treatment.
- Watermelon. Eating and rubbing your face with watermelon is great for preventing acne. While you eat the inner fruit, you rub the rind or pulp on your face to help combat acne. Watermelons are full of vitamins, including A, B, and C. These vitamins work to give your body the ingredients it needs to prevent acne. Massage the rind or pulp into your skin for the best exfoliating and hydration treatment.
- Low-fat Dairy Products. Maintaining acne free skin begins with vitamin A. Dairy products that are low in fat contain this source of vitamin. Include cheese, milk, and other sources into your daily meals. Preventing acne with vitamin A is one of the top ways to keep clear skin.
- Water and Green Tea. While water and green tea are not necessary foods to eat, they are one of the best ways to prevent acne. Keeping your body hydrated with water and Green tea flushes out the toxins that build up. These toxins can lodge themselves into your skin, causing the acne. Flushing your body out with the recommended amount of water (eight glasses) each day is a great solution to prevent acne. Green tea has detoxifying ingredients to help your body stay free from acne also.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …