You can prevent baldness by eating these 5 foods that prevent hair loss. Beautiful hair that is shiny and healthy is the manifestation of several factors such as a healthy diet, vitamins, minerals, and proper nutrition.
- Chickpeas: Chickpeas are healthy foods that prevent hair loss. They contain vitamin B-6, which is important for healthy hair. Chickpeas also contain zinc. If you have a deficiency in zinc, you can get dandruff, which can lead to hair loss.
- Roast Beef: Roast beef is one of the best foods that prevent hair loss because it contains protein. Severe protein deficiencies can cause hair loss and baldness. Roast beef is also a wonderful source of zinc and vitamin B-6.
- Green Vegetables: Green vegetables are foods that prevent hair loss and they contain important vitamins and nutrients that our bodies need. Broccoli, lettuce, and spinach are a few excellent food choices.
- Almonds: Almonds are foods that prevent hair loss. Almonds contain protein, vitamins, and iron and they are helpful for lowering cholesterol. Keep in mind that cholesterol lowering medications can cause hair loss.
- Fish: The foods that prevent hair loss also includes fish. Salmon, cold-water fish, tuna, and mackerel contain omega-3 fatty acids. If you want your hair to look strong and healthy, eat foods that contain omega-3 or omega-6 fatty acids.
According to the US National Library of Medicine, hair loss can occur as people age, if they have certain diseases like diabetes or lupus, if they take certain medicines, because of chemotherapy, stress, a low protein diet, family history, or poor nutrition.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.