5 Foreplay Tips For Men
These 5 foreplay tips for men will likely make you think outside of the box a bit. For most guys, sex is all about one thing: the climax; it’s the ultimate goal. And, when you think about it honestly, it’s obvious that most men skimp on the foreplay from time to time in their single-minded pursuit of that goal. But for women, foreplay is an essential part of the experience as a whole. It takes sex to the next level for them and, with the help of these foreplay tips, you will be rewarded, too.
- Realize that foreplay doesn’t only take place in the bedroom. For most men, sex (and foreplay) is mostly physical. Therefore, guys tend to limit the excitement to right before things get hot and heavy. When they think of foreplay, they think manual and oral stimulation, period. But emotional foreplay is actual a real thing and women love it. If, for instance, you’re out on a date, make plenty of eye contact and flirt with her excessively. The little stuff you do throughout the night is sometimes the best type of foreplay for her.
- For couples that have been together for awhile, don’t let the compliments taper off. This is the second and most effective tip for men concerning emotional foreplay. Girls, especially girlfriends, love to know that you are taken aback by them. When they got dressed for the evening, they were thinking about you. So, to capitalize on the whole emotional foreplay concept, you should let them know that you think about them, too.
- When it comes time for physical foreplay, have her show you exactly what she likes. There are men who’ve practiced foreplay with their significant others for months, even years, without really knowing what she likes. To make it sensual instead of instructional, have her take your hand and literally show you what she wants. She’ll almost certainly react favorably and both the foreplay and the sex will improve for both of you.
- Foreplay, despite the word’s etymology, doesn’t always have to come before sex. Let’s face it, men usually finish up before women do. It’s a natural tendency and one that you really can’t control too well, but you can control what happens after. Extending the physical intimacy beyond your own climax will both surprise and please her a great deal.
- To keep things fresh, talk to each other and decide on something new together once in awhile. Unlike the pretty basic act of intercourse, foreplay can be done in a nearly infinite number of ways. There are better ways for couples to get physically intimate in new and exciting ways than trying out a new type of foreplay. Just make sure she signs off on it first.