Sign up for one or all of these 5 free Muslim dating sites and find your mate. Muslim dating sites have members from all over the world so post a profile on a Muslim dating site and search for like minded Muslim singles.
- BestMuslim.com. This is one of the few totally free Muslim dating sites. This site doesn’t bill itself as a Muslim dating site but as a site for Muslims who are looking for marriage. You can search by county to find someone near you or in a specific country. The site operators individually review each profile to make sure it is appropriate. They also highlight their dedication to the privacy of their members.
- MuslimMatch.com. This site began as an offline matchmaking service that was founded in 1996. This popular Muslim dating site, with over 120,000 members worldwide, seeks members who are looking or long term relationships and marriage. A free membership gives you access to most of the site’s features. An advanced membership lets you send ecards, do an advanced search and communicate via video messages.
- Muslima.com. This Muslim dating site has almost 400,000 members all over the world. This site says it is for singles looking for a platonic or romantic relationship. A free membership let s you sign up, post a profile and browse the profiles of other members. Upgraded memberships give you more communication options. This site is part of a larger network of dating sites and is more liberal than some sites.
- Qiran.com. This Muslim dating site is for modern Arab and Muslim singles and boasts a member list of over 300,000 members worldwide. The site is a partner of MSN Arabia. You can register for free and all profiles are reviewed before the membership is approved. This site is unique among Muslim dating sites because family members can post a profile for a member.
- Metrodate.com/muslim. This totally free Muslim dating website allows you to post a profile, photos and videos. You can flirt with other singles and contact other members. Other features are chat rooms, groups, and communication options like instant messaging. The site also posts articles about Muslim dating.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.