5 French Kiss Tips
An intimate moment such as a French kiss requires help from the 5 French kiss tips. When the mood feels right, you do not want to break that mood by having something go wrong with one of the most passionate kinds of kisses around. Use these 5 French kiss tips to make sure that you enjoy the moment instead of making it a time to forget.
- Take it slow. A French kiss is not a race, it is a slow build-up to something wonderful. That is why one of the 5 French kiss tips is to take it nice and easy when the moment arrives. Go slow, and be very gradual in your movements. It will help to prevent any embarrassing, and potentially painful, things from happening.
- Lock eyes. The French kiss is an extremely passionate moment that could lead to an erotic experience. The best way to enhance the experience is to be sure that, as you move in for your kiss, you lock eyes with your partner. This entry into the list of 5 French kiss tips only works in the build-up to the kiss. Once the kiss happens, be sure to close your eyes.
- Tilt your head to avoid the nose bump. Nothing kills the mood of a good French kiss more than bumping noses as you start to come together. That is why one of the 5 French kiss tips is to make sure you tilt your heads in opposite directions sufficiently enough to avoid the dreaded nose bump.
- Don't press too hard. A French kiss is accomplished when two people bring their open mouths together in a passionate embrace. One of the worst things you can do is press your mouths together too hard. When you press too hard you cannot breathe, you bang your teeth together in a painful collision and you could also experience the dreaded nose bump as well.
- Be in a comfortable position. Unfortunately you cannot always plan when a French kiss will happen, but if you have the chance to plan it then make sure you and your partner are in a comfortable position. You should be facing each other, able to look each other directly in the eyes and have nothing in between you. With this entry into the list of 5 French kiss tips the most ideal position is sitting down.