These 5 fun adult party drinks will be sure to make your next gathering a blast! These drinks are easy to make and fun to serve and share. Your guests will love these awesome drinks and be asking for more in no time!
- A Day at the Beach A Day at the Beach is a fun adult party drink that contains coconut rum, orange juice, grenadine and Amaretto. Take a shaker, fill it with ice and add one ounce of coconut rum, four ounces of orange juice and half an ounce of Amaretto. Shake up the ingredients and strain them into a glass filled with ice. Then, add half an ounce of grenadine and a piece or two of fruit as a garnish.
- Grateful Dead This beverage named after the popular jam band is an incredibly fun adult party drink, considering it only contains alcohol–no juices or sodas! To make a Grateful Dead, fill a shaker with ice and equal parts light rum, vodka, tequila, gin and raspberry liquor. Shake all of the ingredients together and pour the mixture into a glass filled with ice. Garnish with a wedge of lemon or lime.
- Washington Apple A Washington Apple is a very popular, fun adult party drink that is tasty and easy to make. A Washington Apple can be made as a cocktail or a shot. Either way, combine equal parts Crown Royal Canadian whiskey, apple puckers and cranberry juice in a shaker filled with ice, then pour out the Washington Apple mixture into a glass with ice or shots–your choice!
- Red Headed Slut A Red Headed Slut is an awesome, fun party drink that, like the Washington Apple, can be served as either a shot or a cocktail. To make this adult party drink, mix equal parts Jagermeister and peach schnapps in a glass filled with ice or a shot glass and fill the rest of the glass with cranberry juice.
- Applesauce This delicious, fun adult party drink tastes just like actual applesauce in the form of a shot! To make an Applesauce, equal parts Goldschlager cinnamon schnapps, apple schnapps and pineapple juice in a shaker with ice, shake well and pour into shot glasses.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.