These 5 fun adult party drinks will be sure to make your next gathering a blast! These drinks are easy to make and fun to serve and share. Your guests will love these awesome drinks and be asking for more in no time!
- A Day at the Beach A Day at the Beach is a fun adult party drink that contains coconut rum, orange juice, grenadine and Amaretto. Take a shaker, fill it with ice and add one ounce of coconut rum, four ounces of orange juice and half an ounce of Amaretto. Shake up the ingredients and strain them into a glass filled with ice. Then, add half an ounce of grenadine and a piece or two of fruit as a garnish.
- Grateful Dead This beverage named after the popular jam band is an incredibly fun adult party drink, considering it only contains alcohol–no juices or sodas! To make a Grateful Dead, fill a shaker with ice and equal parts light rum, vodka, tequila, gin and raspberry liquor. Shake all of the ingredients together and pour the mixture into a glass filled with ice. Garnish with a wedge of lemon or lime.
- Washington Apple A Washington Apple is a very popular, fun adult party drink that is tasty and easy to make. A Washington Apple can be made as a cocktail or a shot. Either way, combine equal parts Crown Royal Canadian whiskey, apple puckers and cranberry juice in a shaker filled with ice, then pour out the Washington Apple mixture into a glass with ice or shots–your choice!
- Red Headed Slut A Red Headed Slut is an awesome, fun party drink that, like the Washington Apple, can be served as either a shot or a cocktail. To make this adult party drink, mix equal parts Jagermeister and peach schnapps in a glass filled with ice or a shot glass and fill the rest of the glass with cranberry juice.
- Applesauce This delicious, fun adult party drink tastes just like actual applesauce in the form of a shot! To make an Applesauce, equal parts Goldschlager cinnamon schnapps, apple schnapps and pineapple juice in a shaker with ice, shake well and pour into shot glasses.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Field Test: LA’s Best Valets Take on the Stingray
There are no wiser men than Hollywood car parkers to gauge the true star power of an automobile...
Friday Drink Special: The Little Zombie
Perhaps the world's first cocktail inspired by Comic Con and The Walking Dead.
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.