5 Fun Cheap Date Ideas: Denver
Looking for fun cheap date ideas in Denver? Look no further because we decided to do the leg work for you and come up with a list of the 5 fun cheap date ideas in Denver we would never pass up!
- Picnic in the Park. You can put together a picnic lunch for less than ten dollars and if you want to make this date even more fun and exciting, spring for a bottle of wine or champagne. Think about bringing a deck of cards or a small portable chess board with you if you are worried about a lack of things to do.
- Take a Bike Trip. What better way to see Denver than by bike? It’s a great way to share time together while doing something healthy and uplifting. Not to mention, it is definitely one of the most fun cheap date ideas in Denver.
- Visit a Museum. There are a number of museums to choose from in the area, making this kind of date a good choice for people of many different tastes. From high class artwork to beautiful gardens to explore, the hard part might be choosing which museum to visit.
- Visit Impulse Theater. You can get tickets to a show for fewer than twenty bucks, and the drink prices are very reasonable. So while there is some cost involved, it’s definitely worthy to be included on our list of 5 fun cheap date ideas in Denver.
- See Jazz at City Park. On Sundays you can catch free Jazz concerts at City Park, making this possibly one of the least expensive fun cheap date ideas in Denver. Relax, enjoy the music and have a bite to eat together while taking in all the sites and sounds of the afternoon.
Posted on: Nov. 28, 2010