5 Fun Dating Ideas For An Afternoon Date
A date doesn't necessarily have to be an evening or dinner date; these 5 fun dating ideas for an afternoon date can be the perfect way to get to know someone on a first date, or a way to spend quality time with your significant other.
- Hiking. Hiking is the best way to get some fresh air, exercise, and a fun afternoon date in all in one. If you are both in good shape you can make it a challenging hike up a mountain, or if you want to take it easy, you can just go for a short hike up a hill.
- Picnic. A picnic does not have to be just a picnic. A picnic for an afternoon date can include a bottle of wine, or some premixed drink of your choice, along with some good food. If you don't cook, call ahead to a restaurant and see if they will pack a picnic for you. If they pack up the food you can bring the basket or bag to carry it in.
- Walk through a museum. This is easier if you live near a city that has museums to choose from, but even if you don't live near a big one, a small museum or art gallery will make a fun afternoon date.
- Go to the beach. It doesn't matter if you go to the ocean or the lake, spending an afternoon date at the beach is relaxing and fun. Pack a cooler with drinks and snacks so you can both sit back, relax, and enjoy the water and the sun.
- Stay in and build a fire. One of the best ways to spend a cold afternoon is by the fire. You can stay in and have a fun afternoon date right at home. Start by building a fire in the fireplace, then throw some pillows on the floor and open a bottle or two of wine. You can also get everything you need to make s'mores for a sweet treat while you relax by the fire.
Posted on: Dec. 18, 2010