It’s all about foreplay and these 5 fun foreplay tricks will have her crawling the walls. There are actually many types of foreplay and it doesn’t always have to start in the bedroom. Foreplay is a very important part of any healthy sexual relationship and it should never be overlooked.
- Kissing. There are many ways you can kiss your lover, girlfriend of wife. Kiss her in creative ways, start at her toes and work your way up. Kiss her behind the ears, on the neck, on the top of her forehead. Kissing areas where you normally do not kiss her will start her engine purring. Kissing is the number one foreplay trick you can try.
- Oral sex. Oral sex is a great way to start foreplay. If your partner is not prone to have orgasms through intercourse this is a great way to have her experience orgasms. Not to mention that oral sex prior to intercourse tends to tighten up the vaginal muscles after an orgasm. Oral sex is not the first thing you want to jump into when practicing foreplay, start it up with something less aggressive and move into it.
- Taking your time. Caress her body and let her know it’s not a rush to have sex. While a quickie here and there is great, it should be what makes up your sex life. Undress each other slowly, take the time to get to know one another’s bodies through touching and sensual strokes. Sensual touching as foreplay certainly leads to heavy petting.
- Sensual massages. Sensual massage can really turn on lovers with the use of oils and lotions during foreplay. Most people only receive massages when they are tired, achy and need a way to relax. This can provide you with a way to connect with your partner.
- Tantalizing toy play. You can spice up the bedroom by bring toys into play. There are various toys on the market that do everything from tickling the nipples to teasing the toosh. So no matter what your sexual desires or pleasures are there are toys out there to enhance the pleasure for foreplay.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Beer Brain: Sam Adams’ Kosmic Mother Funk
This private-reserve beer drinks like a fine port or brandy.
10 Social-Media Problems Ello Solves
From privacy to nudity—why the Anti-Facebook's time has come.