5 Fun Sex Moves
Everyone needs at least 5 fun sex moves in their sexual arsenal. Here are some of the best and newest sex moves you might not have tried yet. Keep these moves handy the next time you have the opportunity to flex your sexual prowess.
- Double-penetration. This sex move isn't as over-the-top as it might sound. During intercourse, use one or two fingers to explore the tissue around and just inside her labia. Inserting the tip of your finger, or even the whole digit, will make her feel like she's being touched in impossible ways and will make for intense orgasms.
- In-hand penetration. This sex move brings your penis in contact with her G-spot for maximum pleasure. During intercourse in a position where you are facing her while she is lying down, grasp the base of your penis while you are penetrating her. Use your hand to angle your penis upward so that it hits her body just behind her pubic bone. Drag your penis along that area as you thrust in and out. The dual motions confuse just enough to relax her defenses and blow her mind.
- Backdoor brush. With your girl lying on her back and her feet on your shoulders, finger her until she is wild with desire. Then, continuing to finger her, place your penis against the opening of her anus and masturbate yourself. Be careful not to insert your penis into her anus at all. Instead, use the natural motions of masturbation to bump and drag against this sensitive area while continuing to stimulate her vaginally. Use this sex move when you are both close to orgasm or at the end of your sex play, because once your penis comes in contact with her anus, you cannot go back to vaginal sex until you have thoroughly washed. Alternatively, use a condom for anal play and replace it with a new one before going back to vaginal sex.
- Slow going. At least midway through sex, when your woman is fully aroused, employ this slow-down technique. Switch from fast and deep to slow and pulling. This move concentrates on the outstroke. Thrust normally, then slowly pull back, angling your pelvis so that your penis drags roughly along her urethral sponge and G-spot. Use as much pressure as you can with this sex move, then repeat, ruthlessly dragging yourself across that sensitive area until she can't stand it anymore.
- The press. During intercourse with your partner lying on her back and yourself between her legs, sit on your heels and lean back a little. This will put your penis in the center of her urethral sponge, right where her G-spot lies. Use short, brisk strokes to hit that area over and over again. At the same time, press the heel of one hand to her belly directly over the spot your penis is hitting from the inside. This sex move massages her G-spot from both sides and feels amazing.
Posted on: Jan. 16, 2011