"Frasier" was a great show and some of the best things about the show are the funniest Niles quotes on "Frasier." He always had a way of making us laugh. Here are the five funniest Niles quotes on "Frasier."
- Frasier: "Niles, I would shave my head for you." Niles: "A gesture which becomes less significant with each passing year." This quote is so funny if you think about it. Frasier did start to bald more as the show went on every year.
- Frasier: "You know the expression, 'Living well is the best revenge'?" Niles: "It's a wonderful expression. Just don't know how true it is. Don't see it turning up in a lot of opera plots. Ludwig, maddened by the poisoning of his entire family, wreaks vengeance on Gunther in the third act by living well." Niles is one of those guys that can say the smartest things, but it still comes out sounding funny.
- Niles: "Hello, I don't believe we've met." Roz: "Yes we have, Niles. Three or four times. Roz Doyle." Niles: "Oh, of course. It was at the… it was during the… Well, I'm far too successful to feel awkward. Where did we meet?" Niles is funny when he talks about how incredibly smart he is and this is one of those times.
- Frasier: "As so often in these cases it took someone outside our situation to point it out to us." Niles: "Well, Dad always said it, but he has no credentials." The characters were always making fun of their dads on this show.
- Frasier: "Niles dropped a huge log right onto my hand when he was startled by a moth." Niles: "It was not a moth, it was a bat. I could tell from that eerie high-pitched scream." Frasier: "That was you! Look, frankly, I wish you'd start seeing someone about this bug phobia of yours." Niles: "It is not a phobia. I have a healthy fear of our natural predators. It's us versus them and frankly I'm starting to wonder just whose side you're on." This quote is even better when you see the straight face while telling Frasier about it. He is so serious, but it is hilarious.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...