5 Funny Retirement Gifts
If someone you love is retiring than they would be thrilled to get one of these five funny retirement gifts. These gifts are especially funny when they are given at a retirement party where a crowd of people can enjoy them. Below are five funny retirement gifts.
- Senior cap. This cap is just too funny. It says " Caution Slow Moving Senior" on the front of it. Attached to the cap is a horn and light.
- Retirement voodoo dolls. The people attending a retirement party will be falling out of their seats laughing when they see this funny retirement gift. The dolls come in both male and female versions. These dolls have old age aliments like hair loss and hot flashes written on them. The dolls also come with a box of pins, so the retirees friends can have a blast pricking the voodoo doll.
- Inflatable walker. Nothing says happy retirement like a walker. The persons receiving this gift might need to have a sense of humor to think this is a funny retirement gift. When inflated these walkers are the same size as real walkers. There is even a sign on the walker that says "over the hill walker." There is also a place on the walker to put the retired person's name on it.
- Over the hill survival knife. Not only is this a funny retirement gift, but it might actually come in handy for a retired person. This survival knife has a lot of different tools on it to help with old age problems. The knife has a prune juice can opener, so the retired person will always be able to go to the bathroom. The nose hair clippers on the knife will ensure they will be able to get rid of those pesky nose hairs that go along with retirement. The dental scraper tool on the knife will only be useful to those retirees that still have their teeth.
- The retirement necklace. Ok, this necklace just screams tacky, but it is a really funny retirement gift. The necklace has road signs on it with different sayings, such as "stop working" and "no rush zone." Any retiree should be proud to wear this necklace.