5 Games To Play With Foreplay Dice
Now that you have a set of foreplay dice, it's time to choose five games to play with foreplay dice. Then, on your next date after you get home, you and your partner can have some fun playing with these games. Of course, you could play them in public, but it might generate some unwanted attention from people once your clothes start coming off.
- Play foreplay dice poker. In the game of foreplay dice poker each partner starts with a number of chips agreed upon to start the game. When playing one of these five games to play with foreplay dice each player rolls the dice and write down the results of the dice. The player that bets the most number of chips gets to have his partner perform the action on his set of dice. The player that does the action gets all the chips that were bet. Be careful about betting too much or you might find you performing many more actions than receiving later in the game.
- Try foreplay dice bingo. Each player creates a four by four grid of words on the foreplay dice before the foreplay dice game starts. The dice are then rolled and each player marks off any words on her game board that are rolled. The first player to get four in a row wins the game. The winner rolls the dice three times and the loser must perform the actions on those three rolls of the dice.
- Play a game of secret dice. Both players roll a pair of foreplay dice when playing this foreplay dice game. The players then take turns choosing to do the action on their own dice, or accept the results of their partner's dice. Players do not see the results of their partner's roll in this foreplay dice game until making the decision about which set of dice to do the action from.
- Take a chance with truth or foreplay dice. In the game played with foreplay dice, you have an option of answering a question truthfully asked by your opponent, or rolling the foreplay dice and performing that action. You have to decide whether revealing something about yourself is more personal than subjecting yourself to the luck of the dice.
- Get adventurous and play two minutes in heaven with a group using foreplay dice. For this group game played with foreplay dice, you need to be very comfortable with your friends. Each roller draws a name of a member of the opposite sex at the party from a bowl to start her turn. She then rolls the dice and must spend two minutes performing that action on her partner she chose from the bowl. This can be done in a private area such as a closet or bedroom, or for the more adventurous, in front of all of their fellow players.