If you are stuck inside and bored due to the weather, check out these 5 games to play on a rainy day. Play a game by yourself if no one else is around. It is much more fun to play a game with someone else, though, so try to find a partner if you can.
- Monopoly. This is one of the best games to play on a rainy day since it takes a lot of time to play. You obviously need a partner to play Monopoly, and if you can find more than one person the game can be a lot more fun.
- Cards. There are many card games to play on a rainy day. If you are alone, play some solitaire. If you can get a big group together, try playing some games of poker or even blackjack. Play different card games until the rain stops, and then you can decide whether to keep playing or to go outside and get some fresh air.
- Backgammon. This game is a lot of fun to play on a rainy day, or any day for that matter. You need to play against someone else, so find a partner who likes backgammon and compete against each other for fun.
- Charades. Playing charades on a rainy day is a great way to pass the time until the weather clears up. The more people you can get to play charades, the more fun it will be. Put good charades players on different teams to make it more even.
- Trivial Pursuit. You can play this game with multiple partners or teams of people to make it more interesting. If you are really good at Trivial Pursuit, play by yourself as a one-person team against a group of other people who team up together. Don’t be too annoying if you dominate the game or no one will want to play with you the next time there is a rainy day!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …