5 Garage Sale Pricing Tips
Here are 5 garage sale pricing tips that will help make your garage sale a success. Garage sales are typically held on weekends during nice weather. It is a nice way to get rid of unwanted stuff around your home and make a little bit of cash in the process. Here are 5 garage sale pricing tips that should be helpful:
- Price stuff with removable tags or tape. Use different colors, if necessary, to indicate the owner. This is especially useful if you have friends stuff involved in the sale.
- Price stuff from ten to fifty percent below what it would cost new. depending on the age and condition. If you really just want to get rid of the stuff, price the stuff low enough, to make sure it will sale. When in doubt price lower.
- For collectibles and antiques consult an expert. They can help you set the right price. Antiques are often worth more than you realize, you want to make sure you get what it is worth.
- Be open for offers. This is especially important in the last hours of the sale, you don't want to get stuck with the stuff, so lower the price. It is better to get some money for it than no money at all.
- Group items together when displayed on tables. For example, put all the clothes together and books together. This makes it easier for customers to focus and find what they are looking for. These easy 5 garage sale pricing tips will help you to have a successful sale.