If you have heard that garlic promotes good health, but aren't sure what those are, this 5 garlic pills benefits guide will shed some light on this miracle food. Now that garlic can come in small pill form, everyone can benefit from garlic. Even if you don't like the taste of garlic, you can pop an odorless garlic pill in your mouth and still reap the many benefits.
1. One benefit of garlic pills is that garlic pills kill bacteria in the intestines. Garlic has an acidic property that allows it to kill "bad bacteria." Killing the bad bacteria can help us to have a better digestive tract. Therefore, creating a cleansing effect on our insides.
2. Garlic pills can improve circulation. Improving one's circulation is another benefit of garlic which could also give a person more energy. With improved circulation, we could also relax better and relieve more stress. Good blood flow could lower high blood pressure which is a major issue in the United States. This is a great benefit.
3. Garlic pills have the benefit of having anti-cancer effects on the body. There were different lab studies on garlic and the results were that people who took a garlic supplement everyday were less likely to accumulate cancer. Nowadays, everyone needs to find a way to prevent cancer. Garlic pills are inexpensive and can save our lives. We do not even have to cook to be one step closer to health.
4. Garlic pills are a good source of sulfur. Sulfur is needed by our cells to help with oxidation. This helps to spread needed nutrients to different parts of our bodies. Especially, our skin organ, hair, and nails. Sulfur is also said to help the hair and nails grow at a faster rate.
5. An unexpected benefit of garlic pills is that garlic can help with hair shedding. Garlic can help block DHT. DHT is a male hormone (women or men could be a target) that attacks the hair follicles and prevents the hair from growing out naturally. Blocking DHT would be a great benefit to those battling severe hair shedding, or baldness.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Shoes Tell Her About You
How footwear can kick-start your dating game—or kick dirt on your grave.