Cooking a gluten free menu and need a few gluten free diet recipes for weight loss that are simple to create and taste delicious. Search no further with theses five yummy gluten free diet recipes that will also assist in weight loss.
- Create a gluten free crab quiche. This crab quiche is a great gluten free recipe for weight loss. The ingredients for the crust are 1 cup of crushed GF crackers, 3 tablespoons butter, melted, ¼ teaspoon seafood seasoning. The filling consists of two 8 oz packages of reduced fat cream cheese.¼ cup fat free sour cream, 3 eggs, 3 green onions, thinly sliced. 2 teaspoons lemon juice,¼ teaspoon seafood seasoning,5 drops hot pepper sauce,½ teaspoon salt. and 1 cup crab meat. The topping is ½ cup fat free sour cream mixed with Dash of seafood seasoning Preheat the oven to 325. Grease a 8 inch spring form pan bottom and up sides. Place onto bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove the crust and raise oven temperature to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add the eggs and beat on low until combined. Add the lemon juice, seafood seasoning, pepper sauce, and salt. Beat smooth. Gently fold in the crab meat and green onion. Pour over the crust. Bake them for 35-40 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool for about 1 hour before topping with sour cream and additional seafood seasoning refrigerate from 4 hours to overnight. Cut into 8 slices for a meal or 20 bite size slices for appetizers.
- Cook a turkey meat loaf. Turkey meat loaf is a perfect low fat gluten free diet recipe for weight loss. 1 pound lean ground ham, 1 ½ pounds ground turkey, 2/3 cup crushed graham crackers,1/3 cup skim milk, ¼ cup minced onions, ¼ teaspoon pepper, and 2 eggs, lightly beaten. Topping for the gluten free loaf is ½ cup ketchup. 1¼ cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons vinegar, 1/3 teaspoon onion salt. Preheat oven 350. Put in the ham ground turkey, graham crackers, milk, onion, and pepper. Mix well. Add the eggs and mix again. Shape into one large loaf . Bake for 1 hour. Drain off fat.
- Toss a Strawberry Spinach Salad. This is a perfect Gluten Free Diet recipe that is easy to make. In a large bowl, toss together one pre rinses bag of spinach and 2 cups of sliced strawberries. In another bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup vegetable oil, 1/8 cup white wine vinager, 1/4 cup splenda blend granulates, 1/8 teaspoon paprika and 1 tablespoons sesame seeds. Pour over the salad, and toss to coat.
- Grill Gluten Free Veggie Kabobs. Make a marinade consisting of 1 cup olive oil, 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar, 1/4 cup of 1/4 cup gluten free tamari soy sauce, 4 garlic cloves, chopped, 2 tablespoons fresh basil, torn, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 1 teaspoon dried parsley,1 teaspoon dried dill, and 1 teaspoon of ground pepper. pour over cherry tomatoes, cubed zucchini, cubed eggplant, and buttoned mushrooms for 2 hours. Skewer on skewers. Grill on both sizes for 5 minutes.
- Bake delicous gluten free brownies. This gluten free recipe will still help you lose weight. The ingredients are 2/3 cup gluten-free baking mix ,1/2 cup cornstarch, 1 cup splenda granulte sugar sunstitute, 1 cup packed brown sugar, 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder,1 teaspoon baking soda, 2 eggs, beaten 3and /4 cup butter, melted. The steps are as follows; Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and grease an 8×8 inch square baking dish. Stir together the gluten-free baking mix, cornstarch, splenda, brown sugar, cocoa powder, and baking soda in a bowl. Pour in the eggs and melted butter, and mix with an electric mixer on low until the mixture forms a smooth batter, 3 to 5 minutes. Scrape the batter into the prepared baking dish.Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of the brownies comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes.