5 Gluten Free Foods
Managing your diet for wheat allergies or Celiac disease is made easier by knowing 5 gluten free foods. Gluten is a protein found in wheat and a vast majority of the average person’s diet contains a lot of wheat products. To manage issues with gluten it is important to know about gluten free foods, experiment with them, and listen to your body. Finally there are brand name gluten free foods and mixes available that brings favorite foods into the gluten free world. Gluten free products can be purchased in bulk online or can be found in natural food stores.
- Pamela’s Ultimate Baking and Pancake Mix. You don’t have to give up pancakes with this affordable gluten free mix. Make pancakes, waffles, cakes, cookies, cornbread, muffins, scones, and more with this versatile gluten free mix mainly made from rice flour.
- Gluten Free Bisquick. Bisquick has removed the gluten from is most popular pancake and baking mix. Make a delectable pot of chicken and dumplings or make the classic Bisquick coffee cake from gluten free Bisquick.
- Betty Crocker Gluten Free Cake Mix. Good news for cake lovers, Betty Crocker has removed the gluten from there most popular cake mix flavors. This rice flour based gluten free cake mix is easy to make and still tastes like homemade cake from scratch.
- Real Foods Organic Corn Thins. Enjoy sandwiches and easy snacks by substituting bread with organic gluten free corn thins. These organic corn thins make a great peanut butter and jelly sandwich or melted cheese toast.
- Betty Crocker’s Gluten Free Brownie Mix. Chocolate lover will be happy to hear there is a rich chocolate brownie mix that is gluten free. The mix is made from sugar, chocolate chips, rice flour, potato starch, corn starch, Xanthan gum and more. Have rich chocolate brownies in under an hour with this gluten free mix.