These 5 Gluten-free restaurants in Las Vegas Hotels are very important to those that travel and have gluten-free dining needs. While staying in Las Vegas, why should you have to sacrifice your diet and your health or sacrifice the fun of the city? You shouldn’t, and many of the hotels in Las Vegas feel the same way offering restaurants that have great gluten-free menus to offer the best in service and accommodations. Finding the gluten-free restaurants in Las Vegas hotels is very simple if you are aware of where to look.
- The Buffet at the Wynn. Located within the Wynn Las Vegas, you will get not only the extreme in class and elegance, but a gluten free meal to suit a king. One of the best gluten-free restaurants Las Vegas hotels offer, you will have a large selection of gluten-free dishes for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Voted 2009’s best buffet in Las Vegas, the entire ambiance will create an experience that is unlike any other, allowing you to consider your health at the same time. (702) 770-7000, 3131 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
- Verandah. Located in the Four Seasons Hotel, this restaurant offers gluten-free pasta and bread, which must be requested at least a day before you dine. It is a limited menu but very delicious nonetheless. The experience makes up for the lack of selection with a very elegant and graceful décor that really creates a great beginning to a Las Vegas late night of partying. (702) 632-5000, 3960 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119.
- Sir Galahad’s. This is one of the gluten-free restaurants in Las Vegas hotels, actually located within the Excalibur. Offering a selective gluten-friendly menu, you will be able to experience an extraordinary fine dining setting with a delicious meal that doesn’t compromise your health or leave you eating a bland side dish. (702) 597-7448, 3850 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
- Aureole. Located in THE hotel at Mandalay Bay, this is one of the gluten-free restaurants in Las Vegas hotels that offer a broader menu with a wider selection than others. Making the reservations ahead of time, you can choose the meal you wish to eat in order to have it prepared and ready when you are ready to dine. (702) 632-7401, 3950 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119.
- Mesa Grill. Bobby Flay brings full flavor of Southwestern fine dining and extreme grilling that reinvents the cooking style with this choice of the Gluten-free restaurants in Las Vegas Hotels. The Mesa Grill is at Caesar’s Palace, offering the best of the best in experience, service, elegance, glamour, and a feeling of celebrity that is hard to come by anywhere else. (702) 731-7731, 3570 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
Knowing where to find the best gluten-free restaurants in Las Vegas hotels will assist you in making the perfect reservations before you arrive in the big gambling city. You want to make sure you are accommodated from the minute you get there until you leave.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.