Every golf enthusiast should have these five golf gadgets for men. Some of these five golf gadgets for men are useful, some are decorative, but they are all awesome.
- Bushnell Yardage Pro GPS. The Bushnell Yardage Pro Gps is one of the most useful of the five golf gadgets for men. One of the hardest parts of golf, other than keeping the ball on the fairway and away from bunkers, is gauging your distance from the pin. Most people can't look into the distance and determine how many yards away from the hole they are. Luckily the Bushnell Yardage Pro GPS can, so you know exactly how much mustard to put on that swing.
- Shadow Caddy. Golfers are worried about sinking their putts and shouldn't be hassled with carrying their own clubs. That's where the Shadow Caddy comes in. It is basically an over-sized remote controlled cart that can carry your clubs for you. The Shadow Caddy comes with a receiver for you to carry, which the device will follow relentlessly. It also includes systems to prevent collisions with golfers, trees, and other Shadow Caddies.
- Visiball golf ball finder glasses. Golf balls are not large objects, and thus can be easily lost on those rare occasions they get shot into the rough. The Visiball Golf Ball Finder Glasses make white golf balls, and any other white objects, look like they are glowing so they are easier to find. This is the most likely gadget to save you money on the list of five golf gadgets for men.
- Electronic drink caddy. This is sure to be a favorite of the five golf gadgets for men. Drinks on the links cost an arm and a leg. Or at least $5. The Electronic Drink Caddy solves this problem by allowing you to bring your own drinks in a container disguised as a driver. Just press a discreet button and the beverage of your choice is dispensed. One of the greatest inventions of our time.
- Electronic Swing Groover II. Golf takes practice, but it is hard to work on your drive in the comfort of your own home. The last item on the five golf gadgets for men solves this problem. The Electronic Swing Groover has a ball on a swivel that can be adjusted to three different heights. It also records data such as swing speed and accuracy, which is displayed on an LCD screen. The Electronic Swing Groover II is one of the bast practice resources available.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.