5 Golf Shaft Tips
Need to know 5 golf shaft tips? This article will give you the top five golf shaft tips that you will want to incorporate into your golfing style. It has been said that the shaft is the power engine, but really you are the power engine the shaft is like the transmission. There are five main shaft weights that we will take a look at. It is very critical to match the right shaft weight with the golfer in order to be successful at the sport.
1. Ladies flex shaft. This shaft is made to give more swing to the female golfer since women don't have the same upper arm strength as men do. It is a lighter weight with extra flex in it.
2. Senior shaft. This golf shaft is a standard weight of around 50 to 60 in a golf clue and in an iron it could be around 125 to 140. This type of weight is mainly used by men who have a slower swing speed and women with a fast swing speed.
3. Standard shaft. This golf shaft is a heavier weight than the senior shaft. It has a little bit of flex in it to aid the golfer in the swing.
4. Stiff flex. This shaft is used more for the golfer that is a hitter and not just a rhythmic swinger.
5. Extra stiff flex. This golf shaft is for a golfer that is a hitter. Who puts a lot of strength and speed into the swing. They don't need the flex to aid in hitting the ball farther, since they have proper swing speed and accuracy.