5 Good Appetizer Recipes For Thanksgiving
These five good recipes for Thanksgiving will help wet people’s appetites and are a breeze to make. You will keep your guests happy and still have time to drink beer and watch football.
Probably the oddest choice for five good appetizer recipes for Thanksgiving but it's good to break from tradition now and then.
- Two pounds fresh ahi (yellow fin tuna) cubed
- Half a cup of soy sauce
- Two tablespoons sesame oil
- One tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Pour all the ingredients into a bowl and stir.
- Serve over thinly chopped cabbage with wasabi on the side.
These are a staple at most gatherings and a fine choice for the five good appetizer recipes for Thanksgiving.
- Eight boiled eggs peeled
- Two tablespoons mayonnaise
- One tablespoon mustard
- Cayenne pepper
- Slice the eggs in half. Scoop the yolks out into a bowl and place the empty white eggs on your serving platter.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard and pepper to taste. Blend together.
- Scoop the mixture into empty eggs and garnish with cayenne pepper.
You need to make this appetizer recipe for Thanksgiving a week in advance.
- Twelve ounces olives
- Lemon zest
- One tablespoon of fresh oregano, thyme and rosemary
- Two cloves garlic crushed
- Black pepper
- Rinse and soak olives for half an hour. Dry them on a towel.
- Mix ingredients with two tablespoons of olive oil. Marinate for two hours.
- Transfer to a sterilized jar and cover completely with olive oil.
- Keep it for a week in the refrigerator. Let it come to room temperature before serving with bread.
Figs and ham
This tapas unique flavor makes it perfect for the five good appetizer recipes for Thanksgiving.
- Diced smoked ham
- Olive oil
- Cut a small hole in a fig.
- Stuff with ham and chives.
- Drizzle with olive oil and serve.
Another easy appetizer recipe for Thanksgiving.
- Four cups of pecans
- Half stick butter
- One teaspoon Tabasco sauce and Worcestershire sauce
- One tablespoon garlic salt.
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Melt butter, add Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
- Mix in nuts, transfer to cooking sheet
- Bake for twenty minutes, stirring occasionally.