Looking for 5 good bass guitars for beginners? According to most guitar instructors, there is no best guitar for beginners. But, there are good guitars for beginners. So, what are the five good bass guitars for beginners recommended by most guitar instructors? After reviewing and checking with a few of the best in the area, this is the list they offer for those interested in guitars.
- The Fender Precision. Also known as the P-Bass, this is the one that most instructors give top billing for numerous reasons. The number one and most important reason is that Fender is the inventor of the electric bass guitar. Fender is the best because of its bass tone which is the reason for the bass guitar. Fender bass guitars defined the bass tone most players look for when playing rock and roll. If you can't make the Fender P-Bass sound good, you need to find another career.
- Fender Malibu CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar Blemished. Even though they might be a little harder to manage, the Fender brand acoustic guitars are the best for the beginner to learn and master their trade. Fender acoustic guitars provide hassle free learning. The beginner does not need to hassle with amplifiers and cords, and the acoustic guitars do not have amplifiers and cords like electric guitars. Avoid cheap acoustic guitars such as those from pawn shops.
- Fender T-Bucket 300 CE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic. Ready to pickup, plug in and go. Five star reviews from all customers indicate this one is a winner for the beginner to the more experienced guitarist. The sound is quoted as being phenomenal as all Fenders seem to be, and they found that if there was a problem, Fender stands behind their product.
- Fender Malibu SCE Acoustic-Electric Guitar. This is easy to maneuver for the young player, in addition to having an onboard tuner for ease of tuning. It has a nice compact design and appealing look. It also sounds like one of the more expensive $2000 and up guitars with a high quality bass sound.
- Fender Classic Design Series CD-110cs Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar. Another five star rating for the beginner, it is designed with a spruce top, scalloped bracing, rosewood bridge and fingerboard, chrome hardware, die cast tuners and the name brand Fender AGE-TN electronics. As with almost any guitar instructor, Fenders are the most recommended brand for the beginning guitar player. In addition, some who are advancing in their skill are upgrading to Fenders.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …