5 Good Bass Guitars
Finding bass guitars can be confusing with so many models to choose from, but these 5 good bass guitars will give you a place to start. You can find a wide range of prices from the middle of the road to the more affordable models. With just a little bit of research, you will soon find the right guitar for you.
- Fender American Standard Precision Bass Guitar This model has a graphite reinforced neck and an improved bridge from previous models. There's also a wide selection of custom pickups that are available. This guitar sells for about $1200.
- Epiphone Jack Cassidy Signature Bass Guitar This guitar has as body that is semi-hollow and a long scale neck. It also has a low-impedance pickup that has been specially designed with a control switch which offers a lot of tone flexibility. As far as bass guitars go, it has a great sound for the price of $800.
- Gibson SG Standard 4 String Bass Gibson is a well-known producer of bass guitars. With a completely tunable bridge and short scale neck, this solidly constructed instrument is a good choice. This is a perfect choice for the player who likes the blues and old Beatles tunes.
- Music Man StingRay 4-String Electric Bass Guitar This is at the top of the list of bass guitars as far as the power of the tone goes. It has a six-bolt neck joint and contoured body, along with a solid bridge. This usually sells for about $1400.
- Sterling Ray34 Bass Guitar The Sterling offers bass guitars to players who are looking for a great sound without having to spend thousands of dollars. The lower price of $600 offers affordability without compromising quality or sound.